The International Association of Puppet Friendly Cities (AVIAMA) brings together cities and local governments around the world around puppetry, convinced of the importance of culture in their development. AVIAMA represents a real network of cooperation and exchanges.
For the 5th consecutive year, AVIAMA is launching a mobility aid scheme for projects in the field of puppetry. The deadline for sending applications is Tuesday, January 31, 2023 midnight. The results will be communicated from Friday, April 14, 2023.
Sending the complete file by email to email@example.com
Objectives of the scholarships
They are intended for any person or company having a project involving: Training, Creation, Innovation and Research in order to promote the development of the art of puppetry and the theater of objects, its innovation in the broadest sense of the term, while by protecting heritage through research.
They make it possible to contribute to the mobility necessary for the projects (travel and/or accommodation on site), the costs of which are often an obstacle to the realization of the projects.
The project must be developed, in priority, in one of the member cities, however in exceptional cases, other cities will be accepted.
No age condition is required, but the Jury will be particularly sensitive to requests from students or young professionals.
Presentation of the application – documents to be provided
- A detailed and reasoned presentation of the project (3000 characters) in French and in English
- A detailed timetable for the progress of the project.
- A provisional budget, detailing all the costs and the assistance expected (personal contribution, other scholarships, support in kind, etc.) by the candidate.
- A detailed CV, recalling the links of the candidate, in particular, with the world of puppetry.
- A personal letter of motivation, in French and in English, explaining, in detail, why this request is made, what are the expected achievements, and how these could be shared or contribute to the sector.
- A letter of support from one of the AVIAMA Member Cities.
- Any other letter of support that the candidate deems useful to attach to his application.
No application will be validated without the documentation indicated above.
AVIAMA reserves the right to request other information and additional documents that it deems useful. AVIAMA reserves the right to reject any incomplete application.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules of the AVIAMA Stock Exchange
The complete rules of the AVIAMA 2022 Grants – Puppets and Mobilities are available here: