For the 4th consecutive year, the International Association of Puppet Friendly Cities launches a mobility aid scheme for projects in the field of puppetry arts. The deadline for sending applications is 14 January 2022. The results will be communicated on 15 April 2022.
Objectives of the grants
AVIAMA, which helps to create links between different countries, is particularly sensitive to the issue of mobility (travel and/or reception on site), the costs of which are often an obstacle to the realisation of projects.
The nature of the project(s) supported must concern the field of puppetry under different aspects (research, learning, discovery, participation in an event…) and take place in priority in one of the member cities, without excluding, however, other cities.
No age requirement but the Jury will be particularly attentive to requests from students or young professionals.
To apply for the AVIAMA 2022 Grant, please complete the form: https://framaforms.org/bourses-aviama-2022-marionnettes-et-mobilite-aviama-2022-puppets-and-mobility-1634829613
The complete application must be submitted by 14 January 2022. The results will be communicated on 15 April 2022
The documents to be attached to the form are :
- Detailed CV(s) outlining the applicant’s links to the world of puppetry
- a covering letter in English and French, explaining in detail why the application is being made, what is expected to be gained and how this could be shared with or contribute to the sector
- a detailed timetable for the progress of the project
- a provisional budget detailing all costs and expected support (personal contribution, other aid, support in kind) for the project
- a letter of support from one of the AVIAMA member cities
- any other letters of support and documents that the applicant considers useful to attach to the application.
No application will be validated without the above documentation.
If you have any problems filling in the form or if you have any questions, you can write to email@example.com
Rules of the AVIAMA Grant
The complete rules of the AVIAMA 2022 – Puppets and Mobility grant are available here :